- Friendly Environment
- Above Award Salary + PD allowances
- Flexible Start & Finish Time
Our client is a reputable and rapidly expanding organisation, and a position has opened up for an Occupational Therapist within their already extensive multidisciplinary team.
Work in this innovative team where you will enjoy continuous support and opportunity to develop in your area of interest.
Permanent full-time position however part-time applications may also be considered.
- Competitive remuneration package up to $90,000 + super & benefits
- An organisation that values your opinion and protects your rights
- Be in an innovative team along with experienced senior therapists and passionate AH assistants
- A diverse working environment
- Full access to a range of resources
- Build on existing skills of NDIS assessment
- Advance your career with a clear development path
- Generous PD budget to support your area of interest
- Flexible start & finish time plus WFH options
- Provide community-based Adult Occupational Therapies (individual/groups)
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders effectively
- Accurate documentation & recording
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Working With Children Check
- Full working rights in Australia
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au