- Paediatric NDIS caseload
- Fantastic resources- Sensory Room
- Professional Development opportunities provided
In this role, you will be presented with a paediatric caseload where you will be providing therapy services to ensure your clients are achieving their goals.
You will be providing these services in their purpose-built clinic with industry-leading facilities such as their Sensory Room which is located in the Northern Region of Perth.
Full-time and part-time options are available.
What you will need:
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Working with Children’s check
- Junior and Senior Occupational Therapists are encouraged to apply for this position
- Earn between $75,000 – $105,000 + Super per year
- Great bonus incentives provided
- Weekly or fortnightly supervision from a highly skilled Occupational Therapist
- Experienced and friendly team of Occupational Therapists
- Multidisciplinary working environment including Speech Pathologist, Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapists
- An incredible sensory room with all the equipment and resources you could dream of!
- Individual consulting rooms
- Communal areas where you can share ideas and work with other therapists
- Regular team meetings to discuss difficult cases and case studies
- Great admin support to help with report writing
- Negotiable working hours and days
- Enjoy coming to work with a friendly and fun atmosphere in the clinic
- Become part of a fantastic organisation that is revolutionising rehabilitation across Australia
- Great team culture with monthly social events, such as dinners and day outs
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com