- Private Clinic Rapidly Growing Due to Success
- Flexible Working Arrangements – FT & PT options
- Diverse Caseload
If you enjoy working in a supportive environment where your opinions are always valued and your efforts appreciated, this Occupational Therapist position may be what you’re looking for!
This is a clinic-based role with flexible working options.
- Competitive salary package + allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fantastic supervision program available
- Encouraged Professional Development
- Regular training- both internal and external
- Realistic career progression
- Regular team meetings and team lunch
- Individual therapy rooms
- State of the art facility and innovative ideas
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Previous Paediatric experience (essential)
- Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au