- Great flexible working arrangements- Work From Home options available
- A social events calendar with your team including monthly ‘Fun Fridays’
- Supervision and ongoing support from a highly skilled Occupational Therapist
Join this National NDIS provider who will give you the freedom to grow and progress with their one of a kind working structure and professional development program.
This organisation is in search of an Occupational Therapist that wants to join a dynamic and well established multidisciplinary team. This provider offers their staff members support in your interest area, flexible working conditions and extensive career progression opportunities.
Applicants of all experience levels will be considered! Full-time and Part-time options are available.
- Earn between $70,000-$100,000 p.a+ Super
- Work Laptop and Phone provided
- Travel allowance provided
- $1000 PD allowance provided annually
- Great Flexible working arrangement- manage your own calendar!
- Work From Home options are available
- Choice of caseload available (Kids or adults or mixed)
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary
- Tailored personal development to support your specific needs
- Weekly or Fortnightly supervision from Senior Occupational Therapist
- Monthly team catch-ups to discuss difficult cases
- Fantastic Admin team to support Therapist- spend less time on admin and more time with clients
- Great team culture with scheduled Monthly team bonding/ activities
What you will be doing:
- A mixture between Clinic, Community and WFH based role
- Adult NDIS caseload including clients with neurological conditions
- Providing evidence-based assessment and therapy
- Location: Westminister or Maddington
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full APHRA registration
- A valid working with children check
- A valid drivers’ licence
- A valid NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Passionate about delivering excellent client outcomes
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational THerapsy job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au