- Flexible working conditions to optimise work-life balance!
- Professional Development allowance of $1000 annually
- Focus on education and support to its members of staff
Interesting in becoming part of a growing organisation that is a premium service provider in the region?
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join their team with two positions available in the Central Coast and Newcastle.
The organisation is focused on making a difference to people’s lives and quickly becoming the best service provider in the region.
- Generous salary package- earn between $70,000 to $95,000
- Variety in caseload- aged-care and NDIS
- Fun, supportive team culture with collaborative learning
- Work alongside a range of Allied Health Professionals
- Excellent learning structure and Professional Development allowance
- Mentoring opportunities for students
- Flexibility in location of work and hours
- Travel reimbursement
- Develop existing assessment and therapy skills
- Liaise with external stakeholders including Nurses, Doctors and Care Managers
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Full AHPRA registration
- All levels of experience are encouraged to apply
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
Visit www.gorillajobs.com.au for more Occupational Therapy Positions