- WFH Option
- Flexible Start & Finish Time
- Results-oriented MDT
Join a registered NDIS provider who is passionate about health equity and quality of life. As an Occupational Therapist working within their multidisciplinary Allied Health team, you will be valued and recognised for your contribution!
Permanent full-time position however part-time applications may also be considered.
- Competitive remuneration package up to $90,000 + superannuation
- A strong organisation that is committed to quality services
- Regular training- both internal and external
- Ongoing support and induction program
- Advance your career with a clear development path
- Generous PD budget to support your area of interest
- Build on existing skills of NDIS assessment and therapy
- Flexible start & finish time plus WFH options
- Exposure to a varied caseload
- Negotiable working arrangements to optimise your working conditions
- Provide community-based Adult Occupational Therapies (individual/groups)
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders effectively
- Accurate documentation & recording
- AHPRA Registration
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Working With Children Check
- Full working rights in Australia
- Drivers licence
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au