- Highly competitive salary that is negotiable for the right candidate
- Flexible working hours and location
- Office to work out for to ensure you don’t feel like you’re working alone!
The team focuses around client care and continued learning. Full-time and part time roles are available.
- Highly competitive salary rates
- Extensive training structure and induction programme
- Work with a varied caseload in multiple settings so no two days are the same!
- Career growth opportunities
- Complete report writing in the office and share ideas with other professionals
- Senior and Team Leader positions are also available
- Build on existing skills of NDIS assessment and therapy
- Flexible working hours to suit you!
- Persue your interests- Professional Development allowance and opportunities to modify your caseload
- Have fun in your job- monthly and annual events and competitions
- Make a big impact to the lives of people within the community
- Your home location is accounted for within your caseload
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- NDIS experience (desirable)
- Working With Children Check or ability to obtain one
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.