- Generous salary package with annual salary reviews
- Structured Professional Development programme
- Flexibility in working hours and work from home options
A rare opportunity to become part of an excellent multidisciplinary team in the Miranda area. Part-time and full time roles available.
Community-based role with opportunities to work from clinic and from home!
- Earn between $70,000 to $95,000 depending on experience
- Phone and laptop provided to make working remotely easier
- Caseload of ages 6 to adults and elderly
- Mixed caseload where you have the opportunity to purse your special interests
- Build on existing skills of home modifications and NDIS assessment, therapy and report writing
- Flexibility in working hours and location to optimise work-life balance
- Weekly supervision and regular teem meetings to discuss complex cases
- Collaborate with experienced multidisciplinary team members
- Excellent induction program to make you feel welcome!
- Clear career progression pathways within the company
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Previous experience in NIDS (desirable)
- Full driver’s license and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au