- Diverse caseload where you are able to tailor to your specialised interest area
- Work alongside a passionate and experienced Allied Health Team
- Great working arrangements with work from home options
Join one of the fastest-growing Allied Health organisations in Australia. Any of the 2 locations are available: Maddington & Westminster
Become part of a company that is revolutionising neurorehabilitation across Australia. They are committed to delivering client-centred care and are not just focused on the numbers!
- Earn between $80,000 to $110,000 p.a + Super
- Diverse caseload where you are able to specialise in the areas you are passionate about
- Collaborative with an experienced multidisciplinary team consisting of Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists and Physiotherapists
- Extensive supervision and training program
- Tailored weekly or fortnightly supervision by an experienced Senior Occupational Therapist
- Opportunities for cross-discipline working and learning
- Variety in working environments
- Work from home options available
- Work laptop and phone provided
- Great Team Culture with social evenings and events
- An innovative and progressive company that invests in its team members
- Clear career progression pathways
- Either adult or mixed caseload depending on your preference
- Clinic/Community based
- Providing assessments and evidence-based therapy
- Home Modifications and equipment prescription
- Developing care plans
- Writing SDA/SIL reports
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Drivers license and own vehicle
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Experience in writing SDA/SIL reports
- Experience in home modifications
- Passionate about providing a client-centric approach
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au