- Work with a friendly, mature team dedicated to your Professional Development
- Structured supervision; This team wants to share their knowledge with you!
- Amazing level of admin support so you can focus on what you do best!
This is an opportunity to work with a well-established private practice that has been serving its community for over 20 years on the Sunshine Coast.
It is a small, highly professional team that is committed to helping adults live their best lives and remain as independent as they can!
Full-time role available.
Occupational therapists of all experience levels are welcome to apply.
- Above award salary (determined by experience) + super
- Generous travel allowance
- PD allowance
- Work with a highly experienced team
- Structured supervision
- Build on existing skills of NDIS assessment and therapy
- Flexibility in your working hours and days
- Administration support so you can focus on what you do best!
- Feel valued!! This team wants your input and innovative ideas!
- Community-based role
- Home modifications
- Diverse Adult Caseload
- Equipment Prescriptions
- Conduct assessments and deliver timely, high-detail reports
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Drivers license and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Brooke O’Mara (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 305 280 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au