- Extensive PD opportunities!
- Contained travel!
- A team committed to developing your clinical areas of interest
This organisation doesn’t shy away from taking on a challenging caseload. They have seen exponential growth and want dedicated Occupational Therapists seeking career development to join them in Melbourne.
Are you seeking a long-term opportunity?
Are you wanting to be challenged in your role?
Is extensive Professional Development important to you?
If the answers are yes – apply now!
Both full-time and part-time welcomed!
- Up to $85K per year + super + staff benefits
- Work from home options
- Manage a varied caseload
- Regular mentoring sessions and case conference
- Clear career advancement pathways
- Increase your income with bonus incentives
- Highly experienced multidisciplinary team
- Staff benefits including discounted health insurance
- Well structured PD programs and a generous allowance
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- NDIS experience (desirable)
- Working With Children Check or the ability to obtain one
- National Police Check or the ability to obtain one
- Driver licence and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au