- Have your career path planned clearly!
- Very generous PD budget
- Opportunity to work from home
An exciting journey is ahead for you if you are a passionate Occupational Therapist who loves helping clients and their families to improve quality of life. This organisation is an established NDIS provider and is always seeking talent to join their multidisciplinary team.
This position would be permanent full-time, however part-time applicants are also welcomed.
- Earn up to $90K + super (commensurate with experience)
- Unlimited access to evidence-based resources
- Generous PD allowance
- Be supported by professional administration & management
- Work within a fun, collaborative environment
- You are encouraged to be innovative!
- Exposure to a varied caseload
- Opportunity to work from home!
- Clear career progression
- Regular social events & outings
- Excellent supervision and well-planned training programs
- Work closely with participants of the NDIS
- Provide evidence-based therapies
- Working environments- clinic, childcare facilities and school visits, home visits, Telehealth
- Relevant tertiary qualification & AHPRA Registration
- Previous experience with NDIS
- Full Australian Working Rights
- Working With Children Check
- VIC Drivers license and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapist job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au