- Excellent training & induction programs
- Regular supervision sessions
- Work from options to optimise work-life balance!
Join a large national organisation that provides many opportunities for career progression. The ultimate goal of this organisation is to provide their clients with a healthier, happier and confident life.
Our client is looking for passionate Occupational Therapists to join their multidisciplinary team. This is a full-time community-based role across the inner and western Melbourne suburbs.
Full time and part-time applications will also be considered!
- Earn between $70,000 – $100,000 + super = bonuses!
- Regular training- both internal and external
- Ongoing support and induction program
- Varied working environments- homes, schools, community programs and workplaces as well as the office
- Opportunities to achieve your career development goal
- A fun, innovative environment with regular company events
- Progress into senior/lead positions
- Build on existing skills of NDIS assessment and therapy
- Flexible working hours to maintain your work-life balance
- Exposure to a mixed and varied caseload, aged 7 & upwards
- Work within a team of professionals where your ideas and opinions are always valued
- Quarterly bonuses/incentives
- Specialise/upskill in your area of interest
- Home assessments and modifications
- Mobile/community-based role
- Detailed report writing and documentation
- NDIS caseload of all ages
- Liaise with external stakeholders
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Previous NDIS experience (desirable)
- Working With Children Check or the ability to obtain one
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Charlie (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Add me on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/charlie-summers-902
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au