- Community and Clinic based positions available
- Email: [email protected] for more info
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available
Are you wanting to make a pivot in your career but not sure exactly where to start?
I am currently working on a high number of Occupational Therapist positions across Greater Brisbane. Due to our market expertise, we can offer you a consultative approach to help you find your ideal next role.
- We engage with you to discover your priorities in terms of supervision, location, career progression opportunities and much more!
- Roles available in Paediatrics, Aged-Care, Disability
- Clinic-based, facility-based and community-based opportunities on offer (or a mix if you prefer!)
- Full-time and part-time roles available
- Annual Professional Development Allowance
- Options inclusive of salary packaging opportunities
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- License and vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Brooke O’Mara (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 305 280 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au