- Multiple working locations across Melbourne
- Flexible working conditions – option to work from home
- Work for an organisation that’s keen on developing people
This National multidisciplinary provider is looking for Occupational Therapists to join their Melbourne team. The company leads the way in providing specialist holistic care to its clients by integrating their goals, family and support network.
This is a rare opportunity to join a company that provides innovative, exceptional services to achieve the best outcomes for its clients!
Part-time and full-time opportunities are available across Greater Melbourne!
- Salary from $75,000 – $105,000 + super
- Work alongside 30+ staff across Melbourne
- Manage your own schedule
- Caseload tailored to your area of interest
- Collaborate within an experienced team
- Cross-discipline working and learning
- Flexibility in working hours and days
- WFH Options!
- Weekly supervision and mentoring sessions
- Inhouse & external PD opportunities!
- Work for an organisation that develops from within
- Liaise with external stakeholders
- Report writing/documentation
- NDIS caseload ages 0-60
- Working environments: community, office and your home!
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Previous NDIS experience (desirable)
- Working With Children Check or the ability to obtain one
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Charlie Summers (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Add me on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/charlie-summers-902
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au