- Extensive PD opportunities!
- Contained travel within your geographical area
- A team committed to developing your clinical areas of interest
This organisation doesn’t shy away from breaking through expectations and limitations. They have seen exponential growth and want dedicated Occupational Therapists seeking career development to join them in Melbourne’s South East!
Are you seeking a long-term opportunity?
Are you wanting to be challenged in your role?
Is extensive Professional Development important to you?
If the answers are yes – apply now!
Both full-time and part-time are welcomed!
What you’ll be doing
- Liaise with external stakeholders
- NDIS clients of all ages
- Providing high-quality assessments and therapy
- Equipment prescription, home assessments and modifications
- Evidence-based assessment and therapy of individuals
What’s in it for you
- Salary range of $70,000 – $100,000 + super and allowances
- Bonus incentive scheme
- Flexible working environment, ensuring a work-life balance is maintained
- Contained travel close to your geographical area
- Exceptional induction program
- Great team culture with regular staff engagement activities
- Professional Development Allowance
- Clinical supervision
- Work with an experienced team that takes a holistic approach with clients and advocates for their needs!
- Staff benefits including discounted health insurance
What you’ll need
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- NDIS experience (desirable)
- Working With Children Check or the ability to obtain one
- National Police Check or the ability to obtain one
- Driver licence and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Charlie (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au