- Flexible working options to suit your lifestyle
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package + super
Join a National Allied Health provider who helps people from a range of age groups living with a disability, illness or injury. They are one of the nation’s leaders spanning multiple disciplines based in Melbourne’s South East!
This role is perfect for Occupational Therapists looking to put their skills into practice whilst continuing with their career development. This company provides innovative, exceptional services to achieve the best outcomes for its clients.
Full-time and part-time opportunities are available!
- Salary of $70,000 to $120,000 + super + bonuses
- Generous travel allowance
- $1,500 professional development allowance
- 2 Study Leave days per annum
- Work from home allowance
- KPI Incentive structure
- Salary reviews
- Flexibility in working hours and days
- Work with a leadership team that embraces change and improvement
- Work with a manageable caseload tailored specifically to your areas of interest
- Ongoing training and development
- Access to internal and external development programs
- Administration support
- Opportunities to be involved with project work
- Support from an approachable senior leadership team
- Broad caseload; working with all age-groups under NDIS funding
- Community-based role
- Equipment prescription
- Home assessments and modifications
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with clients to achieve their mobility and development goals
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Working With Children check
- Unrestricted license and personal vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Charlie Summers (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au