- Enjoy working with a mixed caseload – Children/Adults
- Great flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle
- Work closely with other Allied Health Professionals- MDT environment
Join a leading National Allied Health provider where you will be able to enjoy working closely with clients on the NDIS, whilst also enjoying great flexible working arrangements.
This well established Allied Health Provider has one simple idea – to provide the best quality service to their clients to get the best results. In this role, you will be working collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team consisting of Speech Pathologists, Occupational therapists, Physiotherapists and Allied Health Assistants.
This is predominantly a community-based role with your caseload located near your geographical location, to minimise time spent on the road and to work close to home. With offices located all over Perth, you also have the option to work from the closest office location.
Apply today as Full-time and Part-time positions are available- Applicants with all levels of experience are encouraged to apply.
- Salary of $75,000 – $110,000 + Super- Earn well above award rate
- Generous travel allowance and novated lease scheme is available
- 4 Study Leave days per annum
- WFH options are available!
- Enjoy discounted Health Insurance plans
- Professional Development allowance provided annually
- Manage your own caseload & schedule to suit your lifestyle
- Established supervision programs & regular mentoring sessions
- Weekly/fortnightly supervision with a Senior Occupational Therapist (frequency based on experience)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Access to an extensive range of resources
- Flexible working arrangments- early starts and early finishes
- Regular team bonding and celebrations of each other’s successes!
- Career advancement opportunities – progress into senior/lead roles
- Supportive administration teams
- Work within a multidisciplinary team! Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapist and Allied Heath Assistance
- Free Daily breakfast
- Great team culture with scheduled team bonding sessions
- Varied NDIS caseload – Children-Adults
- Predominantly Community bases role with flexible working arrangments
- Evidence-based assessment and therapy
- Home assessments and modifications
- Training provided if needed
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Working With Children Check
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au