- Work from Home Options
- Clinic and Community based
- Structured clinical supervision for graduates!
We have an exciting opportunity available at this rapidly expanding company based in Newport that looks to provide holistic, quality care services to its clients. This company has a culture of empowering its employees through promoting a positive work-life balance.
They are looking for an Occupational Therapist who is looking to make a difference through their passion and hard work and enjoys being in an environment surrounded by highly motivated peers.
Part-Time or Full-time employment is available in Newport.
What you’ll be doing
- Caseload of either Paediatric, Mental health or Adults
- Establish client centred therapy goals
- Both clinic and community-based role
- Care planning and report writing
- Liaise with external stakeholders, such as other health professionals
What’s in it for you
- Outstanding salary ranging from $70,000 to $110,000 + Super
- Enjoy completing your reports from the comfort of your own home
- Excellent supervision structure, guided to excel in your role!
- Allowance for travel is included
- Structured clinical supervision
- Diverse caseload, no two days are the same!
- Flexible working hours
- Clear progression pathways
- Bonus and reward incentives
What you need
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- 1+ year postgraduate experience
- Working With Children Check
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Charlie Summers (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Add me on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/charlie-summers-902
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au