- Multiple locations to suit your preferences
- Flexible working hours
- Extensive PD opportunities
This is more than “just a job”- this is an opportunity to do some meaningful work by supporting individuals to live an accessible and empowered life.
Join a well-sized multidisciplinary team in northwest Melbourne and enjoy the extensive range of professional development opportunities it has to offer!
Full-time is most welcomed, however, part-time may be negotiated to suit your working preferences.
- Experienced multidisciplinary team
- Multiple offices – work closer to home
- Tailored caseload – manage your own schedule
- No KPIs! We value quality over quantity
- Develop your skills within NDIS
- Flexible working options – your work-life balance matters!
- Energetic and innovative environment
- Regular supervision, internal & external PD
- Mix of clinic/community based
- Provide evidence-based Occupational Therapy services and intervention to NDIS participants
- Complete accurate Occupational Therapy and assistive technology reports as required
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Unconditional AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
- Min. 1 year postgraduate experience
- Current Working With Children Check
- NDIS Worker screening check
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au