- Truly Flexible Working Environments plus Full-time and Part-time options
- Great Earning Protentional with Salary Packaging options available
- $2000 of CPD provided annually
If you get excited by helping children achieve their goals and a supportive professional environment is important to you, then this is your ideal role!
With an emphasis on providing an exceptional client experience, this well-establish organisation is seeking an enthusiastic Speech Pathologist to join their team in Perth.
Graduates are welcome to apply! Full-time and Part-time positions available
- Salary starting at $70,000 + Super
- Quarterly bonus incentives
- Professional collaboration with a multidisciplinary team consisting of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech pathologists and Psychologists
- Work Laptop/iPad and phone are provided
- Option to buy additional leave
- Flexible work conditions
- Work from home options available
- Regular weekly/ fortnightly mentoring from Senior Speech Pathologist (depending on experience)
- Manageable KPIs so you don’t get burnt out!
- Professional Development Allowance
- Regular internal PD with senior clinicians
- Work with an adaptable and passionate team that is committed to creating a fun learning environment for their clients and their families!
- Prodomitly community-based role with the option to work in the clinic and from home
- Provide thorough and high-quality assessments
- Provide timely, high-quality and accurate reports
- Equipment prescriptions
- Varied paediatric caseload spanning across disability and developmental delays
- Liaise with parents, senior clinicians, and educators
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Working with Children Check + Police Check
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathology positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au