- Competitive Remuneration Package & Incentives
- No Weekend Work!
- Structured professional Development
We have an opportunity for you to join a highly-skilled, multidisciplinary team in Keysborough where their goal is to pursue excellence and enhance the quality of its clients’ lives.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a values-driven company that strives to create an enjoyable working environment for its staff as well as proved high-standard client-centric services to those in need. Graduate and experienced clinicians are encouraged to apply!
This will be a permanent full-time position however part-time applications may also be considered.
- Competitive salary of $75,000 – $100,000 + super
- Regular supervision sessions
- No weekend work!
- Fantastic team culture with regular company social events
- Be fully supported whilst you develop in your area of interest
- Career advancement opportunities
- Work for a company that values their employees and believe that clients deserve the best level of care
- For more senior applicants, opportunities to mentor junior members of staff
- Well-structured Professional Development with a generous budget
- Clinic/community-based position located in Keysborough
- Caseload of neurological conditions and aged-care
- Conducting home assessments/modifications
- Providing evidence-based therapies
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Full Working Rights in Australia
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Charlie Summers (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Add me on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/charlie-summers-902
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au