- Join a well-established clinic that is growing due to its success
- Above award salary plus a generous professional development allowance
- Regularly scheduled case conferences to develop professionally as a team
Join an organisation that understands that cohesive team collaboration is a vital ingredient for professional success!
Working within a multidisciplinary team that is committed to developing high-quality reports to ensure they provide the best outcomes for their clients, this is an opportunity for a motivated Occupational Therapist!
Full-time permanent position on offer for both early career and experienced Occupational Therapists.
- Salary starting at $68,000 + super
- Generous professional development allowance
- Travel allowance/reimbursement
- Regular supervision and mentoring
- Regularly scheduled case conferences and team meetings
- Work with a large team, that has a large amount of expertise
- Join a compassionate and supportive multidisciplinary team with a value-centric culture
- Flexibility in your working hours and days
- The opportunity to work with a diverse paediatric and adult caseload
- Administration support for billing and scheduling
- Join a team that has witnessed the power of collaboration with their client’s results
- Varied NDIS caseload presenting with a range of developmental delay and/or disabilities
- Providing high-quality 1:1 assessment and therapy
- Liaising with parents, teachers and other caregivers
- Multidisciplinary working
- Report writing/documentation
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration + WWCC
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Vehicle and open license
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Brooke O’Mara (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 305 280 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au