- Put your experience into practice with a diverse caseload
- Options for Salary Packaging
- Work with a team who are passionate about making a positive difference!
Are you just wanting 1 day of work per week because you’re studying?
Or perhaps you would like to work for 3 days because you are seeking to diversify your caseload?
As you can tell, this not for profit organisation is extremely flexible and wants to work around your preferences. With multiple locations spanning across South East Queensland, the choice is yours!
This is an opportunity for experienced Occupational Therapists to choose their work hours!
- You already know about the flexibility!
- Work with a large disciplinary team
- Professional Development Allowance
- Option for Salary Packaging
- Generous salary + super
- Supervision from a supportive team
- Build long-lasting relationships with your clients!
- You will have the opportunity to put your experience into practice with a diverse caseload
- Be actively engaged with your community in a mobile role
- Work within a nurturing team who are passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of people of all ages!
- Provide evidence-based therapeutic interventions and support
- Create individualised treatment plans
- Provide education to clients with a variety of mental health problems
- Liaise with and provide support to families
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Experience in Mental Health would be highly desirable
- Open license and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Brooke O’Mara (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 305 280 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au