- Amazing Earning Protentional With Above Award Pay Rate +Commission Structure
- Fantastic Professional Career Development & Progression Opportunities
- Flexable Working Arrangemnts with Work From Home Options
You will be providing Occupational Therapy services to
a paediatric caseload ranging from the ages of 0-18 with a mixture of NDIS and private clients. You will be working from the clinic which is located in Atwell, where you’ll enjoy the beautiful Cockburn Gateway Shopping City and all its wonders.
This leading Allied Health organisation has adopted a personalised approach to helping those they work with so that they can achieve their goals and increase their independence. They appreciate that every client is unique, with their own story, their own strengths and their own capabilities. With this in mind, they provide each individual client with a tailored approach that has been specifically designed to help them reach their personal objectives.
Applicants of all experience levels will be considered! Full-time and Part-time
- Earn between $70,000-$100,000 p.a+ Super (depending on experience)
- Quarterly bonus incentives
- Monthly team bonuses
- $1000 PD allowance provided annually
- Work phone + laptop provided
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team
- Tailored caseload to suit your needs
- Work from home option available
- Great admin team to assist in admin, cleaning of rooms and setting up sessions
- Fantastic flexible arrangements to promote healthy work/life balance
- Extensive induction and orientation process, with mentoring options available
- Tailored supervision from a Senior Occupational Therapist- weekly or fortnightly
- Tailored personal development to support your specific needs
- Clear career progression pathways with this organisation promoting from within
- Realistic and healthy KPI’s
- Great team culture with scheduled team lunch discussions
- Monthly team bonding sessions with your choice of activity
- Great clinic location with local restaurants, retail shops and gyms nearby
- Clinic-based role with work from home options available
- Paediatric caseload
- Provide short-term and complex long-term intervention needs to patients
- Assisting with maintaining positive behaviours across environments, sensory processing, meeting developmental milestones and more
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapist
- Full APHRA registration
- A valid police check
- A valid working with children check
- A valid NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Passionate about delivering excellent client outcomes
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au