- Work with a team with over 25 years experience
- Above award rates
- Work with a team who aren’t afraid to try something new with their clients!
Do you take pride in your creativity?
If innovation and thinking outside the square to help clients achieve positive outcomes with their therapy sounds like you, then read on!
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Occupational Therapist to set their own schedule with a contract role in North Queensland. They are a family-run practice and know how important it is to have a schedule that works around your external commitments!
- Work with a team that isn’t afraid to try something new with their clients
- A healthy work-life balance. This role allows you to set your own schedule and have control over your caseload
- Above award rates
- Professional Development allowance
- You will be encouraged to use your creativity to develop innovative therapies!
- Work with a team with over 25 years of experience
- Extensive resources from within a modern purpose-built facility
- Work with children and their families to deliver personalised care
- Clinic/Community role
- Report writing
- Diverse caseload of children with disabilities and various developmental delays
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Brooke O’Mara (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 305 280 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au