- Career Advancement Opportunities – Progress into Senior/Lead roles
- Generous PD opportunities- Internal and External Opportunities
- Flexible working days and hours – manage your own schedule
Become a part of this well-established national NDIS provider who will provide you with extensive support and professional development opportunities to ensure you learn and grow in your role as an Occupational Therapist.
You will be working closely within a like-minded multidisciplinary team consisting of Speech pathologists, Occupational Therapists and physiotherapists. You will be providing therapy services to clients within your locale community to help and achieve their goals to reach their full potential.
- Earn from $70,000 – $115,000 + Super – Pay rate well above award
- Generous PD opportunities paid annually – internal and external opportunities
- Travel allowance provided
- Achievable bonus incentive scheme paid quarterly
- Regular weekly supervision by Senior Occupational Therapist
- Fortnightly team meetings
- Monthly case conferences with your multidisciplinary team
- Work within a team of Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapists
- Work from home options available
- Extensive resource library
- Flexible working days and hours – manage your own schedule!
- Dedicated administration team
- Work within a multidisciplinary team
- Phone and laptop provided
- Team incentives and regular social events
- Great team culture with monthly meetings and scheduled events
- Community/Office based role with travel based around your location
- NDIS caseload – work across the lifespan or tailor your caseload to your area of interest
- Provide high-quality assessments and therapy
- Liaise with stakeholders
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Drivers license and own vehicle
- New graduate and experienced therapists are encouraged to apply!
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapyy job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au