- Company Car Provided
- Great team culture with monthly meetings and social events
- Great flexible working arrangement provided- Work From Home
Join this industry-leading mobile Allied Health Provider who though their growing reputation within the community they are in search for an Occupational Therapist to join their MDT well-established team
In this role, you will be working within the community providing therapy services to clients in their homes or safe place. You will be given the opportunity to have your caseload tailored to suit your strengths and interests with the option of pediatric, adult, aged care or mixed.
Applicants of all experience levels will be considered!
Full-time and Part-time options are available.
- Earn between $80,000-$120,000 p.a+ Super
- Quarterly bonuses incentives
- Company car provided
- Work Laptop and Phone provided
- Travel allowance- 83c per KM
- $2000 of CPD provided annually
- 1-2 PD days per month
- Great Flexible working arrangement- manage your own calendar!
- Work with clients that are close to your home
- Work From Home options are available
- Choice of caseload available (Kids, adults, aged care or mixed)
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team
- Tailored personal development to support your specific needs
- Weekly or Fortnightly supervision with Senior Occupational Therapsit
- Fantastic Admin team to support Therapist- spend less time on admin and more time with clients
- Paperless and seamless operations and system
- Great team culture with scheduled Monthly team bonding/ activities
- Community-based role with the option to work from home
- NDIS or aged care caseload
- Assessment and report writing
- Working collaboratively with other health professionals and stakeholders
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full APHRA registration
- A valid working with children check
- A valid drivers’ licence
- A valid NDIS Worker Screening Check
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au