- Regular team meetings and training
- Highly competitive salary packages
- Variety in caseload so no two days feel the same
Unique opportunity to become part of an excellent not for profit organisation in Campbellown. This role offers a diverse caseload and continuing learning opportunities.
- Flexibility in working hours to optimise work-life balance
- Opportunity to attend approved external courses
- Weekly team meetings to discuss cases and strategies
- Join a company who centres around providing high quality, evidence-based care
- Become part of an experienced and warm multidisciplinary team
- Feel well supported in your role- regular supervision and manageable caseload
- The role includes NDIS assessment, therapy and report writing.
- Potential to increase your earnings with salaries between $70,000 to $95,000
- The organisation believes strongly in long term fit and has clear career progression pathways
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au