- Opportunities for regional and remote community outreach
- Salary starting at $70,000 + super
- Generous support + multidisciplinary team meetings and case conferences
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a unique multidisciplinary organisation centrally located in Adelaide’s Eastern Suburbs.
This role provides a large amount of scope for specialisation. With a growing caseload and waitlist, the successful Occupational Therapist will have the opportunity to be selective with referrals to ensure they are working in the field they are most passionate about.
The team is long-standing, has collectively worked together for more years than they would like to admit and are looking for an applicant that isn’t afraid to take a risk, voice their opinion and is receptive to feedback.
What this means for you:
You are welcome to apply with any level of experience!
With opportunities for regional and remote outreach (if you desire, not a requirement!) – this role also provides the scope to gain exposure to complex caseloads with specific needs, whilst exploring some of the most beautiful parts of the State!
Immediate start date for the right applicant.
What’s in it for you:
- Generous salary starting at $70,000 + super for new graduates
- External professional development allowance
- Travel allowance
- Paid travel for remote outreach if you wish to participate
- Close-knit and longstanding team
- Regularly scheduled supervision – as per your professional needs
- Additional external supervision in clinical interest area on offer
- Multidisciplinary team meetings and case conferences
- Manageable caseload and KPI expectation
- Flexibility in working hours
- No weekend or after-hours work
- A fantastic work environment with a highly experienced allied health leader
- Varied caseload – choose your preference. With a growing waitlist, you will have the opportunity to specialise and pass on specific referrals if they do not meet your professional goals
- Community outreach and school visits
- Options for some exciting FIFO outreach with indigenous communities
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration + WWCC
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Vehicle and license
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Brooke O’Mara (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 305 280 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au