- Generous salary package!
- Varied caseload where no two days are the same
- Work with an experienced multidisciplinary team
Become part of a rapidly growing Allied Health Clinic in the Campsie area. Enjoy a varied caseload of NDIS, medicare and private clients.
- Convenient location for public transport and shops
- Flexibility in working hours
- Mixed caseload of clients
- Work within the clinic and complete home visits to keep your day varied
- Opportunities for career growth within the clinic
- Work with a huge variety of professionals and collaborate to improve client outcomes
- Generous salary package
- Lovely clinic to work from with a friendly, warm team
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Previous NDIS experience (desirable)
Interested in this position?
Email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 for a confidential discussion.
If this role is not quite right for you– get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative career opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.