- Up-skilling opportunities with paid courses
- Great flexible working arrangements- choice of days and hours
- Work collectilve within a dedicated team of Occupatinoal Therapists
Join an organisation that will ensure you get the best career progression with their continued professional development structure and support team.
Due to this organisation’s unique structure and its positive impact on the community, they have experienced rapid growth and are in search of an Occupational Therapist to join their amazing team. Full-time and Part-time roles available
This organisation focuses on providing their staff members with the best professional development structure with extensive internal and external PD opportunities. In this role, you will be working closely within a dedicated team of Occupational Therapists in assisting people with disabilities to achieve their goals. With two clinic locations, one in the Northern regions and one in the Eastern regions of Perth, there are plenty of opportunities available.
What’s in it for you
- Earn between $70,000-$100,000 p.a + Super
- Great quarterly bonus structure- get rewarded for your hard work
- Achievable monthly team targets
- NO KPI’s
- PD allowance provided annually
- Up-skilling courses provided and paid for in Animal Assistance Therapy
- Work from home options available
- Work phone + laptop provided
- Work collectively with a supportive team of 9 Occupational Therapists
- Choice of caseload available (Kids, adults or mixed)
- Fantastic flexible working arrangements- choice of days and times
- Regular and formal weekly/fortnightly supervision with a Senior Occupational Therapist
- Fortnightly team meetings between the 2 sites
- Tailored personal development to support your specific interests
- Internal PD opportunities
- Extensive external PD
- Full-time supportive admin team – less paperwork for you
- Fantastic coaching and development framework
- Career pathways – Senior, Team lead, Management
- Great team culture with scheduled team bonding and activities
What you will be doing
- A mixture between Clinic and Community based with the option to tailor to your preferred environment
- NDIS and private client caseload- Option to work with your desired caseload
- Provide short-term and complex long-term intervention needs to patients
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- A valid working with children check
- A valid drivers licence
- A valid NDIS Worker Screening Check
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapist job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au