- Salary Packaging Available
- Above award pay rates
- Flexible working arrangements – FT/PT
Join a team of Allied Health Professionals who are making a positive change to the lives of elderly residents in this beautiful aged-care facility.
They are looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their established multidisciplinary team. Your responsibilities will include equipment prescription, mobility/falls assessments, rehabilitation and pain management.
In this role, you will not have to work solo! You will get to work closely and collaboratively with the broader team to achieve client outcomes.
Full-time and part-time considered, the facility is based in Inglewood and no travel is required within the role.
Why this role:
- Earn between $68,000 – $90,000 + super (depending on experience)
- Salary packaging opportunity – take more money home!
- Work within a multidisciplinary team including physiotherapists, nurses and doctors
- Weekly supervision with a Senior Occupational Therapist
- Have your ideas implemented and heard from the managerial team
- Enjoy variety with a diverse clinical caseload
- Modern aged-care facility with fantastic facilities on-site and beautiful outdoor areas
- Great lively team culture with social events
- Work close to Perth CBD (7km away)
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Tertiary qualification in occupational therapy
- Full APHRA membership and Police Check
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Passionate about delivering excellent client outcomes
- Drivers license
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapist job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au