- Facility-Based Role
- Work within a Multidisciplinary Team
- Fantastic Flexible Working Arrangements- Work From Home Options
Join a national organisation of Allied Health Professionals who are connected by their commitment to care, quality, results and innovation. They provide a high standard and scope of care that is second to none. With their heavenly known presence in Perth, this Allied Health Provider is in need of an Occupational Therapist to join their well-established team.
Applicants of all experience levels will be considered!
Roles are available across Perth with multiple positions available.
What you will be doing
- community-based role with the option to choose your working environment
- Responsibilities include fall prevention, pain management and exercise-based classes
- Developing client-centric interventions
- Providing high-quality assessments and therapy
- Part-time and full-time roles are available!
What’s in it for you
- Fantastic earning potential with pay well above award rates
- Generous salary packages from $75,000 – $105,000 + Super
- Great bonus incentives paid quarterly- get rewarded for your hard work
- PD allowance of $1000 per year
- Internal PD opportunities
- Extensive external PD opportunities
- Work within a multidisciplinary team- Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists and Physiotherapists
- Great working hours with no weekend work!
- Fantastic working arrangments to suit your lifestyle
- Regular team meetings
- Tailored weekly/ fortnightly supervision by Senior Occupational Therapist
- Annual salary reviews
- Fantastic potential for career progression due to the size and growth of the company
- No travel required
- Extensive supervision and support provided by your work colleagues
- Make a huge impact on the lives of members of the aged care community
- Great working environment with monthly team bonding sessions
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapist job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au