- Personalised Professional Development Programs
- Industry Leading Aged Care Provider
- Clear Pathways to Team Lead Positions
Our client is leading the way in terms of rehabilitation. Due to their continued success, they are looking for a passionate Occupational Therapist to join their team.
The role has a variety of working environments and offers great flexibility. Full-time preferred, part-time considered.
- Location: Sydney Metro location
- Caseload: Aged Care
- Working environments: Aged Care facilities and in the community
- Responsibilities: equipment prescription, home assessments/modifications, falls prevention, pain management.
- Evidence-based, client-centric interventions
- Large and supportive multidisciplinary team
- Cross-discipline working
- Flexible working arrangements- negotiable working hours/days
- Clear pathways to Team Lead/management positions
- Home location accounted for to contain travel
- A structured Professional Development program
- Generous travel allowance
- Join an industry-leading Allied Health Provider
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- 1-year postgraduate experience
- Drivers license and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au