- Join a progressive and innovative Allied Health Provider
- Fantastic potential for career progression
- Internal and external PD opportunites
Join a national organisation of Allied Health Professionals who are connected by their commitment to care, quality, results and innovation. They provide a high standard and scope of care that is second to none.
Our client is a leading Aged Care provider in Carnegie. Due to their continued success, they are looking for an Occupational Therapist to join them.
Applicants of all experience levels will be considered! Roles are available across South East Melbourne with multiple positions available.
What’s in it for you
- Generous salary packages from $75,000 – $95,000 + super + incentives!
- Internal and external PD opportunities
- Work within a multidisciplinary team
- Great working hours with no weekend work!
- No travel required!
- Regular team meetings
- Annual salary reviews
- Fantastic potential for career progression due to the size and growth of the company
- Extensive supervision and support are available!
- Beautiful facilities to work from
- Make a huge impact on the lives of members of the aged care community
What you’ll be doing
- Aged care facility based in Carnegie
- Responsibilities include fall prevention, pain management and exercise-based classes
- Developing client-centric interventions
- Providing high-quality assessments and therapy
- Part-time and full-time roles are available!
What you’ll need
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Charlie Summers (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Add me on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/charlie-summers-902
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au