- Above award salary packages with annual reviews
- Car allowance available
- Phone and laptop provided
Unique opportunity to join a fantastic not for profit organisation in the Five Dock area.
The organisation delivers high-quality care to ensure their clients are living their best lives.
- Professional development days and funding
- Car allowance available or company car provided
- Highly competitive salary packaging- earn between $70,000 to $105,000 depending on experience
- Team culture days and learning events
- Clear career progression pathways
- Build on existing NDIS assessments, therapy and report writing
- Collaborative working with a friendly and experienced multidisciplinary team
- Your home location is considered within your caseload
- Flexibility in working conditions
- Work with a team that is connected so you don’t feel alone in your community role
- Make a big impact to the lives of members of the community
- Adult caseload
- Community/clinic based position
- Providing high quality assessment and goal orientated therapy
- Home assessments and modification
- Report writing and liaising with those involved in the client’s care
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Previous NDIS experience
- Experience in equipment prescription
- Valid, full driver’s license
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au