- Contained travel within your geographical location
- On-going PD Opportunities for your development!
- Work with a large and experienced multidisciplinary team
Talented Occupational Therapist looking for a new challenge?
Join this highly experienced multidisciplinary team in Perth!
This established organisation for over 10+ years has passionately looked after their clients. With their holistic practices, they are extremely dedicated to managing all people in the private, disability.
Full-time positions and part-time roles are available!
Benefits & Perks:
- Generous salary from $70,000 – $95,000 + super
- Flexible working hours, days and location
- Contained travel within a geographical location
- Low billable hours and KPI’s
- No weekend or after-hours work!
- Work with an experienced multidisciplinary team
- Lots of PD – weekly group mentoring sessions, individual supervision, monthly external PD and non-clinical training!
- Supportive management that provides weekly catch-ups
- Opportunity to move into a lead position
- Tailored caseload depending on your strengths
- Positive team culture with regular events
- Predominantly community-based, with occasional clinic visits
- NDIS mixed-age caseload tailored to you
- Providing high-quality assessments and therapy
- Equipment prescription, home assessments and modifications
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full unconditional AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Role open to graduate and experienced therapists
- Previous experience with NDIS (desirable)
- Drivers license and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au