- Great PD opportunities & allowance
- Flexible working arrangements – WFH options
- Career advancement – progress into senior/lead roles
Unique opportunity for an experienced Occupational Therapist to become part of this dedicated multidisciplinary team!
Our client believes that employees are the core of the organisation and strives to provide their staff with the top level of support and job satisfaction.
The team focuses on client-centred care and continued development. Both full-time and part-time roles are available.
- Up to $85K per year + super + staff benefits
- Work from home options
- Manage a varied caseload
- Regular mentoring sessions and case conference
- Clear career advancement pathways
- Increase your income with bonus incentives
- Highly experienced multidisciplinary team
- Staff benefits including discounted health insurance
- Well structured PD programs and a generous allowance
- Completing assessments and evidence-based therapy
- Ages 7 & upwards
- Accurate documentation/report writing
- NDIS caseload
- Providing services across a range of environment including homes, schools, community programs, workplaces and telehealth
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- NDIS experience (desirable)
- Working With Children Check or the ability to obtain one
- National Police Check or the ability to obtain one
- Driver licence and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au