- Varied caseload – manage your own schedule
- Reputable practice in the local community
- Focus on client-centred care
Have you been thinking about escaping from a chaotic city life? Now is the perfect opportunity to take up a role in an artistic regional city just 2 hours away from Melbourne! Progress your career whilst still being able to enjoy a high-quality life in a relaxing environment.
This opportunity is for an experienced Occupational Therapist to work on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Competitive remuneration package on offer
- Excellent induction program
- Fully supported PD
- Live your life as you desired – flexible working arrangements
- Company phone + laptop supplied
- Be supported in your role with regular team meeting sessions
- Structured management that listens to your needs
- Continuous training and supervision
- Multidisciplinary team – work alongside experienced professionals
- Diverse caseload (adults – disability & aged care)
- Provide appropriate assessments and evidence-based therapies
- Equipment/home modification
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Working With Children Check or the ability to obtain one
- National Police Check or the ability to obtain one
- Driver’s licence and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au