- Well-structured Training Programs
- Exposure to a varied caseload
- Flexible Working Arrangements
We are on the look for Occupational Therapists – Join this client-focused organisation and help to improve the quality of life for those in need.
Your application would be most welcomed if you are an experienced Occupational Therapist who is looking to progress further in your career and loves to work within a team environment where you will always support each other.
- Above award salary package + bonuses
- Extensive training programs – both internally & externally
- Empathic management that listens to your needs
- A well-planned career development path
- Regular company events and team outings, as well as case conferences
- Progress into senior/lead positions
- Flexible working arrangements – WFH opportunities
- Exposure to a mixed and varied caseload
- Work within a team of professionals where your ideas and opinions are always valued
- Generous PD allowance to support your area of interest
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Working With Children Check or the ability to obtain one
- National police check
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- VIC Drivers licence and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au