- Low Billable Hours
- No Weekend or Afterhours Work
- Experienced MDT with Senior Therapists to Provide Support
Join a well-sized multidisciplinary team in northwest Melbourne and enjoy the extensive range of professional development opportunities it has to offer!
This experienced team has over 10 Occupational Therapists alongside other allied health professionals and is based in northwest Melbourne.
Full-time position, get in touch to find out more!
Benefits & Perks:
- Very generous remuneration dependant on experience
- Contained travel within a geographical area
- Low billable hours 20-25 a week
- No weekend or afterhours work!
- Lots of PD – weekly group mentoring sessions, individual supervision, monthly external PD and non clinical training
- Family-oriented environment
- Management that cares about your work-life balance and wellbeing
- Opportunity to move into a lead position
- Tailored caseload depending on what your strengths are
- Predominantly community-based, with occasional clinic visits
- NDIS/aged care caseload
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full unconditional AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Previous experience with NDIS (desirable)
- Current police check and NDIS worker screening check
- VIC driver licence and access to a private vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au