- Regular Monthly Days Off
- Annually Professional Development Allowance Provided
- Great Flexible Working Arrangements with Work From Home Options
Join an Allied Health Provider who is making a positive impact in the local community, and due to their success, they are looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their well-established team. This organisation specialises in adult and aged care rehabilitation, home modifications and equipment prescription to their clients.
Full time and Part-time options and all levels of experience are encouraged to apply.
What you will be doing
- Community-based role with work from home options
- Clients contained within a geographical location to your home
- Adults and aged care caseload
- Duties include aged care rehabilitation, equipment prescription, home assessments/modifications and report writing
- Support and training provided as required
What’s in it for you
- Earn between $75,000- $95,000 p.a + Super
- Car allowance provided- 83c per Km
- $1500 PD Allowance provided annually to all therapist
- Work from home options- enjoy more time with family
- Mobile phone + Laptop or Ipad included
- Work close to your geographical location
- Regular rostered days off
- Realistic and healthy KPI targets
- You will be given access to their advanced digital software platforms and our skilled administration team
- Opportunity to mentor other Occupational Therapists
- Weekly scheduled professional development session
- Weekly/fortnightly one-on-one support from experienced Senior Occupational Therapist
- Well-established database
- No Weekend Work
- A supportive team environment filled with passionate, motivated colleagues
- Enjoy monthly scheduled team social events
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapist job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au