- Senior clinician support and supervision
- Flexible work environment – you have creative control of your day to day!
- Above Award Salary + Super + Allowances
Join this reputable organisation who due to their great services and reputation they are in need of an Occupational Therapist to join their team.
In this role you will be servicing clients within the community in the South-East region of Perth, this opportunity provided a safe place for growth, development and progression. You will be working with NDIS and private clients on a daily basis to ensure the best positive outcome and assist them in achieving their goals.
New graduates and experienced Occupational Therapists are welcome to apply for this full-time/part-time position.
Why this opportunity?
- Earn between $70,000-$100,000 p.a + super
- Great quarterly bonus structure so you feel rewarded for your hard work
- PD allowance of $2500 per year
- Work Laptop + Phone provided
- Generous travel allowance
- Extensive induction program and mentoring program provided
- Weekly or fortnightly supervision from an experienced Senior Occupational Therapist – depending on experience
- Work from Home Options
- Flexible working days and start/finish times
- Manageable targets with 4-5 billable hours per day with travel included
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team
- Career progression pathway all the way to Team Lead and Management positions with this company promoting from within
- Join a warm and friendly working environment with a great team culture
- Have the opportunity to be flown to Darwin at the end of the year for a Christmas party with all expenses paid
- Community-based role, with the option to work in the clinic and from home
- Mixed caseload of children and adults, with the options to tailor to your preference
- Assess and treat a wide range of disabilities within the NDIS
- Comprehensive Occupational Therapy Assessments
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapist
- Full AHPRA registration
- Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- Passionate about delivering excellent client outcomes
- Driver’s license and own car
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapist job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au