- Good remuneration – negotiable based on experience
- Great opportunity for young Pharmacists
- Career progression and full training provided
A reputable and community focused Pharmacy located in the Gold Coast, QLD is looking for a friendly and enthusiastic newly registered Pharmacist with sound clinical knowledge and professional services orientation to join their team.
The candidate should be well organized, confident, have excellent communication skills, and be able to follow and implement protocols accurately. Working solely is also a part of this role, so given that, all of the training and support that you will need will be provided to you.
There is plenty of opportunities to expand your skills and training here. A high-script volume Pharmacy giving you the perfect opportunity to perfect your young skills with plenty of time to focus your attention to customer care and professional services.
Requirements for the role:
- AHPRA registration
- A passion for Pharmacy
- Reliable and trustworthy character
- A desire to grow within the industry
- Good communication skills
- Good with people
- Flexibility to work weekends and one night a week
If you feel this is you, and you want to kickstart your career with a bang, please send your resume through to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406
Alternatively, please send your resume to [email protected] to see other alternative opportunities near where you live. www.gorillajobs.com.au