- New Graduate position available- FT/PT
- Fantastic learning structure and mentor program available
- Great career progression pathway- Senior and Team Lead roles
Take the first and best choice of your career and join this Nation Wide Allied Health Provider, who will nourish and guide you into a successful career through their great learning structure.
This organisation is now holding its intake for New Graduates to join and grow through their successful mentoring program.
In this role, you’ll be given the opportunity to work closely within a multidisciplinary team and have a tailored mentor program to achieve great success. You will be working closely with an experienced Occupational Therapist whose role is to guarantee you a successful start to your career.
Full-time and part-time roles are available for New grads or early career Occupational Therapsit with the clinic location in Yarrawonga.
What’s in it for you.
- Earn up to $65,000-$75,000+ super
- Salary packaging options available
- Bonus incentive structure
- Provided with a new work laptop, phone and workstation
- Travel allowance provided
- Personal development allowance
- Healthy and realistic KPI
- Flexibility in working hours
- Contained travel close to your home location
- Weekly supervision by a Senior Occupational Therapist
- Work within a supportive team environment where you get the opportunity to work with other allied health professionals
- Comprehensive onboarding process with access to internal training opportunities developed by our highly experienced and skilled allied health staff
- Regular opportunities to discuss clinical reasoning and complex cases both formally and informally
- Access to EAP program and app
- No weekend work
- Join an engaging and enjoyable workplace with great banter and an amazing team who like to have a laugh
- Scheduled social events
- Join an organisation that is focused on delivering only the highest quality of service to the community!
- A mixture between clinic, community and telehealth with the option to work around your preference
- Opportunity to tailor your caseload- Children, adults or mixed
- Participating in peer consultations with other disciplines to achieve client outcomes.
- Tertiary qualification in occupational therapy
- Full APHRA membership+ WWCC
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Passionate about delivering excellent client outcomes
- Drivers license
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au