- Tailored Weekly Supervision from Senior Occupational Therapist
- Great Career Progression Pathway into Senior, Team Lead and Management
- Flexible working arrangements options available- Full-time/ Part-time
If you are a New graduate Occupational Therapist looking to start your professional career within an organisation that will provide you with:
– Structured Tailored Supervision
-Professional Development Allowance
-Great team culture with monthly social events
Then this is the place for you!!
This organisation is looking for a New Graduate Occupational Therapsit to join their well-established multidisciplinary team. In this role, you will be working in their purpose-built clinic which is located in Cockburn, South Perth Region.
Full-time and Part-time options are available.
- Earn between $70,000-$80,000 p.a+ Super (earn well above award rates)
- Monthly Team Bonuses incentives
- Quarterly Bonuses incentives
- $1000 PD allowance
- Work phone + laptop provided
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team consisting of Occupational Therapist, Speech Pathologist, Physiotherapist and Psychologist
- Work from home option available
- Fantastic flexible working arrangements- FT/PT
- Manage your own schedule and calendar
- Great admin team to assist in admin so you can spend more valuable time with clients
- Extensive induction and orientation process, with mentoring options available
- Tailored Personal Development to support your specific needs
- Tailored supervision from a Senior Speech Pathologist- weekly or fortnightly
- Great opportunity for career progression as there will be more clinic openings soon- Senior, Team Lead and Management
- Achievable KPI’s
- Great team culture with scheduled team lunch discussions
- Monthly team bonding sessions with your choice of activity
- Predominantly clinic-based role with occasional home visits
- Work From Home with Telehealth options
- Paediatric NDIS caseload with occasional Adult
- Report writing/documentation
- Liaise with stakeholders
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA Regristration
- A valid working with children check
- A valid drivers’ licence
- A valid NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Passionate about delivering excellent client outcomes
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au