- Fantastic remuneration between $25.00 ~ 30.00 per hour + bonuses and incentives
- Work and thrive in some of Sydney’s most beautiful and tight-knit communities
- Build your cliente base with a supportive team and environment to thrive
A qualified Naturopath is now wanted for Pharmacies in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs and Northern suburbs. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to use their knowledge and skillset to their full potential for a vibrant community.
To be considered for this exciting role, you must have experience in the Health arena, possess great customer service skills and be an excellent communicator. This is a forward dispense Pharmacy, where you will have constant interaction with customers and patients.
You will need to possess strong communication skills, have an innovative and empathetic approach to your customer service. Interpersonal skills are equally important, as you will be working wit ha team of other bubbly, motivated professionals who are all driven to work to their full potential on behalf of the community.
Requirements for this opportunity:
- Must be in alignment with core values such as integrity, honesty, passion, and respect
- Work to sales targets
- Exceptional customer service
- Have knowledge in vitamins and nutrition
- You must be able to build rapport quickly with patients and make them feel comfortable, supported, and want to come back again
- Must be flexible with new procedures
- Strong communication skills
- Proactiveness in your professional approach
- Multi-tasking skills
- flexible and organized and able to prioritize a busy workload.
- You must be proactive in your patient’s health journey and a great communicator.
- You must be able to articulate the patient’s health issues, address any objections and concerns and deliver a solution that meets their health needs.
- The role would best suit a Naturopath who has confidence in managing customers’ needs within a retail environment
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If so, please apply or send your resume directly to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential regarding the role and your suitability for it.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities in your area: www.gorillajobs.com.au