- Real Career Progression – Become Chief
- Work for the Leading Imaging Provider
- Highly Competitive Remuneration + Benefits
Australia’s leading private imaging group is looking for an MRI Radiographer to join their team in the beautiful coastal town of Bundaberg.
This is a great opportunity for a Radiographer to take the next step in their career and look at taking on the responsibility of Chief.
Be more involved in the day to day management of the department as well as continuing to develop your clinical skills.
As one of the most renowned names in the business the equipment used is of the highest standards and they have exceptional standards of patient care.
A varied range of services including MRI, CT, Ultrasound and General X-Ray are offered. You will be exposed to both private clinic and hospital cases to ensure you have a varied and interesting working day.
Enjoy the year-round sunshine and some of the best beaches in the world on your weekends with the Great Barrier Reef on your doorstep! A true tropical paradise.
WHAT IS ON OFFER
- Highly Competitive Pay
- Incentives on Offer to Boost Income
- Flexible Hours
- Chief Position – Career Progression
- State of the Art Equipment
- Access to Australia’s Top Radiologists
- Highly Experienced Support Team
- Stunning Coastal Location – Great Barrier Reef
- On-site Parking
- Paid Memberships and Conference Leave
- Busy Caseload
- Interesting Cases
- Hospital and Clinic Setting
- AHPRA Accreditation
- Over 4 Years of MRI Experience
- Professional Approach
Interested in this position? Click apply or email your resume to [email protected]
For a confidential discussion call Judith Butcher (Principal Associate, Medical Imaging) on +61 468 718 119
For more Imaging Jobs in Queensland please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au