- $120,000 – $135,000 plus super, subject to experience
- Career growth and development
- Autonomy over caseload
A rare opportunity for a talented Family Lawyer to progress their career in a multi-disciplinary, boutique firm conveniently located in close proximity to public transport in Parramatta. The firm is inclusive and progressive, allowing flexible working arrangements. Be welcomed into a close-knit team in a non-corporate atmosphere.
You will be managing your matters from start to finish, including obtaining instructions from clients, drafting court documents, exploring and advising on a range of strategic options with your clients’ best interests in mind, briefing counsel and attending court. Senior lawyers will be available to consult with when needed.
- Minimum 4 years’ PAE in Family Law
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong drafting skills
- Strong court experience
- $120,000 – $135,000 plus super
- Parramatta location close to public transport
- Opportunity to work autonomously
- Opportunity for career growth and development
- Opportunity to demonstrate your creativity and innate understanding of the Family Law Act by formulating pragmatic solutions and clever strategies that favour your clients
- Opportunity to engage in business development
- Opportunity to mentor junior lawyers
Please submit your resume to [email protected] or if you wish to have a confidential discussion about the role please call Ellie on 0468 842 406.